What information do we gather and how is it used?
As soon as a visitor tries to access our website, the IP address and domain name get identified by our server, and the same is captured for future use. This information does not reveal anything private about you, we just learn about the number of visitors visiting the site to create a database.
The information that we collect from the visitor logs includes the following, but might not limited to:
- Your IP address
- The email address of the users
- Phone number or name is given in the fill-out forms or in other activities
- Information on the products purchased
- The physical address of the visitors
- The business address of clients
- Visitors can always refuse to provide us with any kind of personal information, however, it might not let them use all the functions present on the site
- We collect only that information that is voluntarily furnished on the site
- Your consent on receiving promotional offers or newsletters from our side
We also collect non-personal information from the visitors visiting the site, it includes:
- Browser name
- Any site from which our site has been reached if any
- Internet service provider
Security of your information matters to us big time, the efforts that we take in this direction include:
- Not sharing your personal information with third parties
- We will only keep a record of your visit’s history on the site to learn about the services who have shown interest in
- We will use data given by you to improve our services
- We keep complete track of email communications
Sharing personal data
We do not sell or rent the personal information given to us. The only information that we might share would be related to the location or other pointers, whilst exercising complete caution.
Your acceptance to the above said terms